Help in configuring Valve Hammer Editor [Worldcraft] for HL2 Beta

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hi there, Sorry for replying as a First Post but whenever i add the null.wad file and close the editor (The Unlisted "How to fix Maps" Live Stream [Which can be accessed on Project Beta's youtube Channel under the "Eng-speaking Streams" Playlist] said to do this incase the Editor Crashes) then try to Re-open it, I get this and the Editor immediately closes

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C\anon-hl2\bin\wc.exe

abnormal program termination" (I typed it incase the image may not display on some computers)

I wonder what exactly causes this? has this got something to do with the "Conflict with Retail Hammer" mentioned on the First Page? it seems to only happen when the null.wad is added into the Materials tab, So far the Only Way i've managed to fix it is by moving the null.wad into another Folder.

i hope anyone may know what Causes this error to happen incase there's a way to resolve it. ~ NSWThomasFan.

UPDATE: It Happened again when I tried setting up the HL1Ports' wc.exe File, except this time it happened when I clicked "Apply" even though I didn't add the null.wad File in this Case.
  • Antlion Grub
    • Просмотр профиля
does this work with the mega build?
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
info_player_start