LeakNet Half-Life 2 Beta (Leak) Patch

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hey mate, this is a damn good patch you got here!

Quick question, do you think you could explain how to set up a server for the multiplayer? Me and a friend of mine want to mess around on some random maps together and i was wondering how to set up a server. Could you please explain how to do so? Thanks in advance.
Check in.
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
All I know is that you both have to have the same versions of the leaknet patch
    • Просмотр профиля
Hello, while playing around with hl2 beta I noticed that all the func_monitors seem to be nothing but black. I got a fresh copy of hl2 beta to see if it was just a random bug, after I put mega patch and Leaknet into the game, the func monitors were broken again. Is there a way to fix this or is it just a problem with Leaknet?
    • Просмотр профиля
Hi, try to disable antialiasing in leaknet
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hello, while playing around with hl2 beta I noticed that all the func_monitors seem to be nothing but black. I got a fresh copy of hl2 beta to see if it was just a random bug, after I put mega patch and Leaknet into the game, the func monitors were broken again. Is there a way to fix this or is it just a problem with Leaknet?
I have the same question but only appearly on my win10 system
    • Просмотр профиля
Hi, try to disable antialiasing in leaknet
That fixed it, thank you :3
    • Просмотр профиля
I have a question with Leaknet. How is it that when I'm offline the game will not launch at all, yet hl2.exe running in task manager. When I'm connected to the internet, it launches the game just fine. Is this a bug?
    • Просмотр профиля
I have a question with Leaknet. How is it that when I'm offline the game will not launch at all, yet hl2.exe running in task manager. When I'm connected to the internet, it launches the game just fine. Is this a bug?
--snip--
Отредактировано: 07 Фев 2018, 10:25:10 от OddDoc
Сегодня играл в Half-Life 2 Beta. В комнату зашла мать и сказала:
- Я смотрю, не зря ты MIT закончил!
Я встал из-за компьютера, подошёл к розетке и выдернул штепсель.

VXP

• Просмотр профиля
    • LeakNet
Yeah, it's a bug with getting external IP address for master server purposes. Fix for it will be in the next build
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Does this come with the blurry texture fix or do I get that separately?
so real
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hello VXP. When will the latest (180 (2018.02.03)) version be available for download? I see a lot of improvements in it, but I do not see a download link.
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I haven't used this since my computer died, and I'm still having trouble getting the beta (it's just my internet, it keeps cutting out) so I'm just gonna ask: Do the giant fish thing and the Combine Assassin ragdoll when killed or do they still go into reference pose?

the latest (180 (2018.02.03)) version

03/02/2018? Is that when it should've come out, or..?
Отредактировано: 25 Фев 2018, 11:27:32 от ectoBiologist15
so real
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Oh look I'm a special person who has a YouTube account
New update is broken

U N A B L E T O S E T M O D E

VXP

• Просмотр профиля
    • LeakNet
New update is broken

U N A B L E T O S E T M O D E
Hi, can you try to run the game with one of previous builds? 5163, for example. They are presented on the site

Snow 344

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Windows 10 1803