Missing Information

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Image Image Image
This mod is a pack of maps that were made by Valve for E3 2003 presentation, that were ported into retail version of Half-Life 2, aswell as Borealis chapter maps of game's cut storyline from the WC Mappack, that were fixed and updated by this mod's devs.
Screenshots gallery

Download MI 1.6:
ModDB
hl2-beta.ru

Download MI 1.6 Global Pack:
hl2-beta.ru
mega.nz

Installation: unpack mod's folder into Steam/steamapps/SourceMods folder and then restart Steam.

Does anyone know what is missing information : episode one?
I mean, the other day looking for beta stuff, I found this video:

but I know the most recent version is MI: 1.6 or MI: 1.6 global pack, so I have searched to know more about this mod / version of missing information but I have not found anything so it will be a pleasure to hear all the information possible.
a greeting
-Marco

VXP

• Просмотр профиля
    • LeakNet
That's a YouTube channel of ScarT^, one of MI developers. I suppose MI: Episode One could have been a following update for MI, but it won't (or maybe would, who knows)
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
That's a YouTube channel of ScarT^, one of MI developers. I suppose MI: Episode One could have been a following update for MI, but it won't (or maybe would, who knows)
Good idea, although it would be a shame if they did not put that map and the bullsquid in MI when it comes out in steam because I love that new version of the map d1_canals_02.

VXP

• Просмотр профиля
    • LeakNet
I don't think they would do this - they told that the Steam release would be the same as MI 1.6
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Yeah, but not that exactly same. There will be some new features
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So a clarification of what the steam release will be.
It will NOT contain any new content at this time.
It WILL fix all known problems from the SteamPipe update.
It WILL give us a great base on a better platform to update with new content and features.

rataj

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
If the steam relaese will not bringing any new content yet,
is the goal of that release a sign for continueation of work on the mod?
I mean, it will get more content like maps, weapons, enemies, A.I. recreation?
If i'm correct the last new content was released in April 2011 and included the 2002 Alyx recreation
~ Rex, Familia et Ultio ~
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hello folks, my first post here, so excuse me if I'm not introducing myself first. I downloaded the Missing Information 1.6 Global Pack (moved MissingInfo folder to /steamapps/sourcemods folder), installed HL2 Episode 2 and restarted Steam, but the mod still doesn't show on Library. I even installed Source SDK 2013, but nothing. What am I doing wrong, how do I install the mod?

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Well it's because MI1.6 Global Pack doesn't run on Source 2013... It runs on Source 2007 or 2006. Just download the Source SDK 2006/07 and it should work.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Thanks man, I installed SDK 2007 and it showed up, though it was hidden by default. 👍

Toshiro

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
What content do I have to install to play Missing Information 1.6, all Episodes are required ?
I've installed Source SDK 2007 and SDK 2013 and Half-Life 2 and I've had so many "3D Error" and famous violet violet checkerboard.
Proud Citizen Of City 17, thankful to Combine for giving a purpose.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
What content do I have to install to play Missing Information 1.6, all Episodes are required ?
I've installed Source SDK 2007 and SDK 2013 and Half-Life 2 and I've had so many "3D Error" and famous violet violet checkerboard.

Have you installed SDK 2006 as well, just in case? Here it worked with SDK 2007 only,

Toshiro

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля

Have you installed SDK 2006 as well, just in case? Here it worked with SDK 2007 only,

Only SDK 2007 and Half-Life 2, guess I have to install of them, installing mods to retail is always a mess, have to download sometimes everything before it is playable
Proud Citizen Of City 17, thankful to Combine for giving a purpose.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
mod is dead
Отредактировано: 29 Сен 2020, 18:13:44 от killercounter666

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I have Source SDK Base 2006 and 2007 and it still won't work.