Half-Life: Source 2003 Fix

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • VK.com
Hello. My name is Nikolay, surname is Aulov. Today i would like present to you my mod, based on LeakNet patch, called Half-Life: Source 2003 Fix. All stuff are work in progress. The main idea of this mod is to fix and make Half-Life: Source looks like Half-Life 1 was looking. Which means, that many features will be ported and fixed. For this release i would like to show you some changes. Here we go.
Changes:
1.)Half-Life: Source retail HUD ported to Half-Life: Source Beta 2003, but still W.I.P. stage.
2.)View model lag has been fixed. Right now, if you will look around when you carrying a weapon, there will no be no lag. In future, i would like to make a predicted view model.
3.)I have added view model bob, like you have seen it in retail Half-Life: Source.
4.)The scoreboard and "team" and "say" messages were removed.
5.)Some monsters have been fixed. For example, the ricochet effect was added to human grunt mask, when you hit him in head.
6.)Retail Half-Life: Source gauss gun was replaced with Half-Life 2 Leak gauss gun.
7.)The eject shell system was added to monsters and to the weapons.
8.)Some weapons have been fixed.

Here is a download link.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1RCrbKXoN4EFqNb8g8miMXFPwzKLTE6N3&export=download

And here is a video.

How To Install.
1.)Download "anon-hl2.rar" archive in provided above link.
2.)Once the "anon-hl2.rar" finished downloading, open it with WinRAR or 7-Zip program.
3.)You will see "anon-hl2" folder in this "anon-hl2.rar" archive.
4.)Extract it, for example, to your Desktop.
5.)Open extracted to your Desktop "anon-hl2" folder.
6.)You will see the batch file, called "hl1.bat".
7.)Double left-click on it.
8.)Play.
Adrian Shephard, is it you?

The Gman

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Xeller DESIGN
Revert the gauss change, and fix chrome textures, and it will be good.
iam xelle r