The Cremator has been found!

EverCafe44

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So just recently VNN made stream reacting to the final hours and while looking and doing a small puzzle he found in the midst of the cut Combine enemy types one of which is another version of the cut cremator with a more better looking immolator. Here: Image. I wish they didn't cut him! He would've been so cool! Oh well. At least its been confirmed :D
Hello this is EveryCafe and I love the Combine Guard. He is probably the strongest Synth Valve every though of.

Sarah

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So just recently VNN made stream reacting to the final hours and while looking and doing a small puzzle he found in the midst of the cut Combine enemy types one of which is another version of the cut cremator with a more better looking immolator. Here: Image. I wish they didn't cut him! He would've been so cool! Oh well. At least its been confirmed :D
thats so cool
𓇗 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 ,
𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔡 𓋼

EvilGeniusRo

• Просмотр профиля
I'm not sure why everyone on Discord hates this design just because he has a purple coat instead of green. It would have looked good either way if they decided to include him in the final game.

Maybe in the next Half-Life...
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I wonder why they cut the cremator again could've been used to make some atmospheric scenes and be a cool enemy type
The true citizen lies within valve's repository.
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I wonder why they cut the cremator again could've been used to make some atmospheric scenes and be a cool enemy type
Maybe because the playtesters were just scared a lot by this humanoid thing and they screaming  because they were cremated in some way. Or maybe burning effect in VR was dumb, Valve just couldn't normally visualize the burning effect and they just said "OK, let's create more combine units instead of suffer by this cremator"
Don't like HL2 beta actually. But the visualization is pretty cool tho.

Evan

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Its probably like the hydra, a flash of something then your dead with no time to react, or maybe he just didn't fit the theme or style they where going for anymore

fireguy117

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I cannot imagine the cremator being fun to fight. Maybe if you did it as a one time gimmicky bossfight, but even then I dunno.
He looks cool as hell, but I'm glad he was cut honestly.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Im glad that valve still remember about beta
W E ' V E    G O T    H O S T I L E S !
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I cannot imagine the cremator being fun to fight. Maybe if you did it as a one time gimmicky bossfight, but even then I dunno.
He looks cool as hell, but I'm glad he was cut honestly.
Yea he would be just like every enemy with flamethrowher in every video game ever, but he would be useful as a moving explosive barrel
W E ' V E    G O T    H O S T I L E S !

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Are cremators human or abombination !question
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Don't like HL2 beta actually. But the visualization is pretty cool tho.

MrW1Ls0n

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Are cremators human or abombination !question
do you mean synth? It is most likely looking at its thin arm, a human synth, the bones match. probably its real head is buried in the machinery, it would probably look like a stalke before being encased in it
Отредактировано: 07 Апр 2024, 19:49:24 от MrW1Ls0n