Should I make a beta mod in the DooM engine?

FatmanX3

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So I thought that it would be interesting to make a beta mod in the doom engine but I don't know if I should make it. So I want to know what do you think.
Kõige kuumem mees siinpool Euroopat.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I think that's a pretty cool idea I haven't played doom in a while so it would be cool to revisit it in a whole new fashion  :) but if you are is it gonna be like a single chapter like city 17 or full story either way I think its cool and wish you best of luck in creating it.
The true citizen lies within valve's repository.

FatmanX3

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Thanks, I will start work on it after Christmas!

FatmanX3

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So here are some prototypes I made a while ago I took the screenshots now.

StevenIsJustHere

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Steam profile
Looks interesting, and i really like the room-over-room effect that you did. Sure, it's impossible in DOOM engine, unless you are on sourceports, And i really find that quite impressive.

God, i wish i completed my DOOM mappack, if it werent for an incident that overwritten a map that i was working on days, which caused me not to map for DOOM again.
.. / . .- - / .- -. - ... / ..-. --- .-. / .- / .-.. .. ...- .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .- -. / .- -. - / -.-- --- ..- / -... . - - . .-. / .-. ..- -.

ImageImage

FatmanX3

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I quit mapping for doom for a while a long time ago for the same reason that you did!. :)