HL Alyx unused animation scene

mizaska

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
yeah its as the title says, it randomly appeared in my recommendations, this animation right here, please tell me if its already been talked about

im trying my best
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Wow I never ever seen this animation

Apperantly It was supposed to appear in chapter 1

And that combine scientist WAS ALSO SUPPOSED TO APPEAR IN CHAPTER 1 TOO !amazed !amazed
Well Well, Isn't this just like old times?
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Is there anything we can get with this scene? I've been trying to figure out what happens in this scene a month ago and wrote a .txt of something, i don't know if my text file is useful to anyone.

i don't know if i'm suppose to attach my .txt but im gonna do it.

mizaska

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Is there anything we can get with this scene? I've been trying to figure out what happens in this scene a month ago and wrote a .txt of something, i don't know if my text file is useful to anyone.

i don't know if i'm suppose to attach my .txt but im gonna do it.

oh i see i see nice observation, what i personally saw was that the combine raid the place where alyx and eli are staying, eli notices it and tries to defend alyx, then hahn shows up, trying to get to alyx, hahn tries to look around and such for the object she wants to find, alyx tries to step in but as soon as she does the combine grunt notices and tries to hold her down, hahn notices the family photo and tries using that to manipulate both eli and alyx, eli wants to step in too but another combine grunt holds him back, she grabs the combine battery and holds it in the air, possibly to show it to any other grunts(?) in the room (as in look guys i got the thing), then tries to further manipulate eli with the family photo, some discussion stuff happens before she heads out

thing to note is that i believe the combine batterly could've been a placeholder model, possibly for some important object like that one combine card in the final game i forgot its name
im trying my best