2022-2023 Valve repo leaks

Gurluas

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
No maps, but there's a bunch of unseen early models, textures, etc.
Mostly props.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Mostly props.
If you don't mind, could you provide screenshots?
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Gurluas

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Mostly props.
If you don't mind, could you provide screenshots?

There's a lot, you'd be better off visiting the this site's discord or VCC.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So like, uhhh... It was said that Half-Life 2's repo leaked alongside Team Fortress 2 and everything else, but I've yet to see anything unique really. Are there any maps, or early models and textures for anything?
Early gunship textures, older version of wasteland01 skybox and recreations of the e3 2002 soldier's textures were all i could find.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
By early Gunship textures, you mean this from one pre-release screenshot?
I forget if we already have this from the 2003 leak to be honest.
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
The repo leak is a really big deal. Here's a still incomplete list of discoveries borrowed off VCC. There's some gifs there - I'd advise joining if you want those.

LINK

(If you're me you need to download the image to see the bottom part)
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
How do you open .vpk files from the repo leak? (If anybody has a link for a program that can open .vpk files please send me a download link)
info_player_start

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
Two Portal 2 development builds/source codes leaked many weeks ago on Discord. One is LunchHouse Software's unfinished Exposure using partial code from the F-Stop era. The other is a 2014 debug build of Portal 2 taken from Valve Software's repository.

Exposure (F-Stop) (January 10th, 2023)
DOWNLOAD

Portal 2 - Developer Build (August 26th, 2014)
DOWNLOAD
Social Media: Discord Steam YouTube
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
mediafire files looks like got yonked, damn it
  • Antlion Grub
    • Просмотр профиля
Two Portal 2 development builds/source codes leaked many weeks ago on Discord. One is LunchHouse Software's unfinished Exposure using partial code from the F-Stop era. The other is a 2014 debug build of Portal 2 taken from Valve Software's repository.

DOWNLOAD

Portal 2 - Developer Build (August 26th, 2014)
DOWNLOAD

Was wondering how I get the Exposure build to run. whenever I try to run the exe it just crashes. pretty new to all this stuff.

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
DOWNLOAD
Was wondering how I get the Exposure build to run. whenever I try to run the exe it just crashes. pretty new to all this stuff.
You must change the steam_appid.txt to 620, so it runs like Portal 2 (if you own it).
Social Media: Discord Steam YouTube

Devteam5

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
The only new unused thing I picked up so far from the Portal 2 dev build (besides the Companion Collection beta maps) is an SFM project file in game/portal2/sessions named glados_flythru.dmx. It calls for the map sp_glados_01. I couldn't get anything else out of it, though.

zinseа

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
there's AK47 animations in HL2 leak folder. don't know if anyone has mentioned it before.

syf2010

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
there's AK47 animations in HL2 leak folder. don't know if anyone has mentioned it before.
are those from leaknet? or original animations that valve made?
Farthenhickle.

zinseа

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
are those from leaknet? or original animations that valve made?

i think it's valve's original. they are completely different from mega build, as i can tell.