2022-2023 Valve repo leaks

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Ladies and gentlemen, we have been having a feast since last night of these major leaks from Leakerwanderer:

Counter-Strike: Source Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Day of Defeat: Source Map VMFs, Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 2: Episode One Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 2: Episode Two Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 2: Multiplayer Map VMFS, Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

More Half-Life 2 Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - HD TEXTURES

Portal Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - GLADOS DISC BROKEN SOURCE TEXTURE
DOWNLOAD - CHELL BODY SOURCE TEXTURE

Team Fortress 2 Map VMFS, Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - CLASS SOURCE TEXTURES
DOWNLOAD - MAP VMFS
the models, materials and maps have only been leaked
and the prerelease game versions of valve games hadn't been leaked
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Anything on CS source? Beta hands, deagle, AK 47 models? Also half life Ep2 beta jalopy model?

Paynamia

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Linktree
Original emblem for the heavy is still in the PSD. Also, an early Spy texture and a, early Pyro texture, more complete than the other one I posted, pulled from the uniform locker PSD, albeit scaled down.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Original emblem for the heavy is still in the PSD. Also, an early Spy texture and a, early Pyro texture, more complete than the other one I posted, pulled from the uniform locker PSD, albeit scaled down.
Any other interesting things found in the photoshop files, aside from character model, item, GUI, and weapon textures? How about some map textures and prop textures? For example, I would love to see if this early design for the pickup truck is buried within the photoshop file. (If it's included of course)
Отредактировано: 15 Янв 2023, 10:06:12 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Paynamia

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Linktree
Any other interesting things found in the photoshop files, aside from character model, item, GUI, and weapon textures?
Personally, I haven't dug into prop and world textures yet.

Other stuff, got the orange collar citizen model rigged, just about ready to dump somewhere online.

FatmanX3

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Damn, we have so much content to work with now! Maybe in 6 years Megapatch 5 will be released and VXP will have fixed the water. Anyway, this has made me exited for the things we can fix and work on, already have many good things been done.
Kõige kuumem mees siinpool Euroopat.

EverCafe44

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Dhabih Eng had confirmed in his Twitter that the Combine Guard concept art is his work:
https://twitter.com/dhabiheng/status/1587615995224473602

This does put a smile on my face...So i'm guessing no Weather Control mentions in these recent leaks?
Hello this is EveryCafe and I love the Combine Guard. He is probably the strongest Synth Valve every though of.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Dhabih Eng had confirmed in his Twitter that the Combine Guard concept art is his work:
https://twitter.com/dhabiheng/status/1587615995224473602

This does put a smile on my face...So i'm guessing no Weather Control mentions in these recent leaks?
Nope, and I'm not even sure if Valve even got around to making assets for Weather Control before it was scrapped.
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
How come there hasn't been a sound history for half-life source?
Moddb guy that made the alpha 0.62 barney

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
While everyone is obsessing over the Team Fortress 2 repo leak, let me take a moment to shed some light on some findings in Episode 2's repo leak. We've got the early Dr. Magnusson model, as well as some more unused animations of Alyx from Episode 2's scrapped intro.

We've already got a few of these animations from a past leak though.

Отредактировано: 21 Янв 2023, 03:38:34 от Bruner
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756

Paynamia

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Linktree
some more unused animations of Alyx from Episode 2's scrapped intro.

I thought those were always in the EP1 alyx_animations.mdl to begin with.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
some more unused animations of Alyx from Episode 2's scrapped intro.

I thought those were always in the EP1 alyx_animations.mdl to begin with.
That's what I thought, but apparently this leak gave us a few more animations. I'm not sure though, but i thought I'd share this anyway. Someone who knows more about this topic can probably confirm or deny it.
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756

thecrafter354

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Has anyone else seen those "Hydra Combine Soldier" textures in the leak? those textures showed up alongside a recreation of the sky_c17_04 skybox but with pink crosses on in both the new years leak and the recent leak that happened with TF2 and other games.

I'm sure there's a recreation somewhere, I'm not sure if there's any E3 files laying around, but definitely, most definitely it might be in the Megabuild leak somewhere.
Crafter
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
could anyone upload hl2 and episodes repos to google drive?
for some reason mediafire not works for me

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So like, uhhh... It was said that Half-Life 2's repo leaked alongside Team Fortress 2 and everything else, but I've yet to see anything unique really. Are there any maps, or early models and textures for anything?
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756