NEW HALF LIFE 2 BETA AUDIO HAS BEEN FOUND!!

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
If Your Curious where i found these audios from i got it from some guy i met in New York, he gave me a SD Card and he told me that it was Half Life 2 Beta 3.0 Version. So i Brought the SD card at my house and put it in my Laptop and it was showing the files of the Half Life 2 Beta 3.0 Version And there was a lot of new things in that file that i have never seen before so i decided to grab 2 audio files and put it on google drive and on this site, And these audio files were from Early 2003 to Mid 2003. And here is the link to the google drive and yes this is real

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ANPVYPK9LdQwdqnQM3RxLtvA_plW85l9?usp=share_link
Отредактировано: 28 Фев 2023, 09:43:40 от wingster3
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I have my highest doubts these are real.

If you're extremely certain these are real (or that you or your supposed source isn't just lying about this stuff), care to archive the two files with Winrar/7zip and drop it to mediafire?

You said yourself that these audio files came from an earlier version of HL2. I don't think it would be an issue to do that, so that their original timestamps are preserved.
Отредактировано: 01 Мар 2023, 02:45:10 от Dindex
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I Also found a new 1999 audio file that yall guys never even heard before  !amazed

syf2010

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I Also found a new 1999 audio file that yall guys never even heard before  !amazed
wot is it
Farthenhickle.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
These audio files don't fit the tone of 2003 at all. They more resemble 2001, but I doubt they're even legitimate.
Your whole story on how you got your hands on these files seems pretty BS to me.
Отредактировано: 28 Фев 2023, 21:38:31 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Oh look I'm a special person who has a YouTube account
Valve would not add several-minute-long wav files into the game. These sounds also have an impropper bitrate so they would not play in the game if you added them to the game files anyways.

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Source: Trust me bro.

Also, aren't you the same guy who """found""" the Elena Mossman voice lines that we knew about for years and claimed/thought they were new?

Not to seem like an asshole but I don't think I and anyone else here should believe you. The story feels like fanfiction BS. Who in their right mind just gives a random person files form an beta version of a game? Also, the audio itself doesn't sound like it would be from that era anyway. Yeah look guys, Airex sound ambience from 2003... A location cut form the game in late 2001.

Also love that build name. I wonder what kind of fantasy land you pulled that shit from.
Sorry buddy, but at this point it looks like you just want attention real bad and posting fake leaks yes, does give you attention, but also makes you look like an idiot. Also we already have everything there probably is to have! Unless someone via some black magic turns their left nut into the SIGGRAPH 2000 build of the game, there will never be another proper leak.

Sorry for the harshness, but if you really actually want to help/aid the community in any way, that's not it.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Here is the new 1999 audio file, i hope no one makes me sad here in this post  !amazed  !cry  :( https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SeNAp0TGrScFMdSthMPMK3PdX3Ys917J?usp=share_link

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
At least you got the file format right. But, yeah, a train sound form the 1999 build, sure... Should I mention that Half-Life 2 didn't have a train sequence before around the mid-2000? Or will that break your little hero-story about finding shit that may as well not exist. We're not trying to "make you sad" here, we're just telling you that making fake leaks for the sake of faking them wont give you a good reputation here.

If you're so sure this is real, why don't you just share the entirety of that "Half Life 2 Beta 3.0 Version" of yours! After all, as you said some rando gave it to you in New York (Which still makes no sense) and that you "have" it, so what's stopping you from releasing it and becoming the hero leaker you want to be so much. If it's so real, then I'm sure some people would like to see it...

Or you could just, you know? Admit you're attention whoreing, nicely apologize for wasting everybody's time, promise it won't happen again and do some actual contributions to the commnity while we move on from this thread. Just a thought though.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
My ModDB
@brunototal

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So you claim you got this from some random guy you met in New York? What, you just ran into a random guy on the street and he handed you an SD card containing beta content? Why would he give it to you? Complete strangers both interested in an obscure beta of a nearly 20 year old game? Impossible odds.
Отредактировано: 28 Фев 2023, 22:04:19 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
"Bruno" i told that random guy why he gave it to me but he never answered.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
"Bruner" He ran up to me and told me if i can keep his SD card i tried to tell him why he ran up to me but he just quickly walked away after saying that this was the half life 2 beta 3.0 version.

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Yeah whatever. You do you, I'm done reasoning with you since you're clearly not listening and doubling down instead of coming out clean. Have fun with that and the bunch of people that will put anything you say into question in the future after that.

Cheers.
My ModDB
@brunototal

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
This is on par with creepypasta lol.
Отредактировано: 28 Фев 2023, 22:18:31 от Bruner
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Okay okay i have one more audio to share and yall guys are prob not gonna say its fake anymore