Genre: Action
Developer: VALVe
Publisher: Axel-G aka anon
Platform: PC
Language: english
System requirements: same with HL2

Download link for Mega Build with all the patches and mods can be found HERE
You can download the original unmodified HL2 Beta HERE

Please don't flood and ask only download and file unpacking related questions here. If you have issues running the HL2 Beta please go to General Technical Problems thread.

FAQ:
There are 100 RAR files in this archive, what should I do with them? Don't tell me I have to unpack every single one of them separately.

There is no need to unpack them separately. Just open the first archive, unpack it and the rest will be unpacked automatically.

I can't download the file. It says "Error 403".

Our site's hosting does not support 2 and more simultaneous downloads. It seems you already download something from our site. Wait untill it will be complete and then try once more.
Отредактировано: 09 Июл 2017, 18:53:48 от Витой
Сегодня играл в Half-Life 2 Beta. В комнату зашла мать и сказала:
- Я смотрю, не зря ты MIT закончил!
Я встал из-за компьютера, подошёл к розетке и выдернул штепсель.

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Are the enemy's supposed to attack you? because they don't in this beta build...
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Are the enemy's supposed to attack you? because they don't in this beta build...

Цитата
Please don't flood and ask only download and file unpacking related questions here. If you have issues running the HL2 Beta please go to General Technical Problems thread.
And yeah, thy supposed to attack you. If they don't that means you launch maps incorrectly.
  • Antlion Grub
    • Просмотр профиля
when I'm unpacking, not everything gets extracted?
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hello I'm new and wanted to play hl2 beta when I download it and finished I tried to unpack it with WinRAR it said "Unexpected end of archive" So I went on YouTube looked for a fix but when I followed the video tried again to unpack it gave me more errors. So can anyone help me with this problem I am on windows 10 and I run a 64-bit operating system for some info.

Gorgeous Freeman

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Thank you for giving us this link for us to play the Half-Life 2 Beta! Keep up the good work! (PS:Don't tell Breen I'm hiding here!) Thanks! :)
Отредактировано: 24 Фев 2019, 10:23:13 от Gorgeous Freeman

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hey, Watch This video on the half life 2 beta (Don't Know how to use hyber link) called "The Half Life 2 Beta" Please watch it

Part 1:Creating A mappack

After watching, please make a rough Mappack about and make sure its:
The entire thing
Rough Ideas to Fill in the gaps
Custom Models
Make sure it auto-Changelevel so i don't have to use console

So, Please can you make a mappack like this because when i found out, i wanted to play it.
So please make it.

Part 2:Why am i asking you

I am asking you because i am not good at any sort of code or mapping or anything like it so that's why i am asking.

I would also like to say that i can download seprately from mega build (mind my spellings)
Make sure you bring the thing like "The momma pod" and "depot" and The entire thing and make custom places where the video (up above comment) didn't show you.

If there is a mappack or something out like what i'm wanting because i would really like to play it
, and if there isn't, we can make are own.

To Half life 2:project beta

From Samodr0

Quick Note:"Go Team!"

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
HL2 Beta downoload isnt working, after a short time from starting downoload it just stop
W E ' V E    G O T    H O S T I L E S !

Avro_

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
HL2 Beta downoload isnt working, after a short time from starting downoload it just stop

try to download here for the time being: https://mega.nz/file/JAtlhaYD#EV1FNwRiX6_WRY2fdwHepulnWcFNStjxL1-y-3I_fj8

peanut

• Antlion Grub
    • Просмотр профиля
I unzipped the first one but the other ones didn't unzip by themselves, what do i do?

VXP

• Просмотр профиля
    • LeakNet
I unzipped the first one but the other ones didn't unzip by themselves, what do i do?

You need to right-click on the first archive and then extract. Don't open it and just drag the contents

The Cremator

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Everytime I try to unpack the folder, it tells me that my desktop is in the way, what do I do?
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
my desktop is in the way
I don't quite understand, what do you mean by that? Could you provide a screenshot of this error?

Rostikbeta

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Everytime I try to unpack the folder, it tells me that my desktop is in the way, what do I do?
try unpack on other folder)
Короче говоря - я OBSOLETE

hl2 combine beta

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • www.youtube.com
Nice and I love
This signature is made in china