Compiled WC mappack?

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I recently reinstalled the beta because my build had strange errors (including a error docter kleiner)  and i forgot to save my WC mappack folder, i remember downloading it from this site and it had all maps compiled in the folder, all bsps, it might be from somewhere else idk, does any body know where i can get another?
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
why didn't you make a backup... >_<

either way, I suggest rather than downloading a bunch of maps, most of which are useless (a lot of them are prefabs, testrooms, etc.), get the WC Mappack as it is and compile the maps you want. Or you can be like me and decide to compile the whole thing without any changes, making for an interesting experience with black brushes and NPCs, missing textures and missing models. It will probably take a while to find the maps you want but it will be worth it, rather than having a bunch of random maps.
I suggest the sorted WC Mappack, as it makes it much easier to find maps you want (They're all split into Storyline, E3, test maps, prefabs, etc.)
Отредактировано: 06 Мая 2018, 15:31:42 от ectoBiologist15
so real

rottenalp

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I completely agree with what the other guy said, but if you still want to download it here it is.
The long-awaited sequel to Helf-Lyfe, featuring characters such as :
General Vaunt, Elly Meinwell, Alex with his pet Sketch, Mrs. Odellia - operator of the luxury-liner known as Hyperborea
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
The link above doesn't work, as the file is 0.14kb (142 bytes). When downloaded it's simply an archive with an empty folder inside.
so real

rottenalp

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
The link above doesn't work, as the file is 0.14kb (142 bytes). When downloaded it's simply an archive with an empty folder inside.
I'm so sorry, I didn't check the link. Here is another one that also includes a version of The Axel Project.
The long-awaited sequel to Helf-Lyfe, featuring characters such as :
General Vaunt, Elly Meinwell, Alex with his pet Sketch, Mrs. Odellia - operator of the luxury-liner known as Hyperborea