September 2003 Storyline Map Pack

• Просмотр профиля
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

This mappack fixes all maps that were leaked with the original hl2-anon build of Half-Life 2.  This pack allows you to play through the entire September 2003 storyline.  There is no need to open the console as all of the level transitions have been fixed.  You can start with d1_trainstation_01 and properly load through all 50 maps ending with d3_canals_02 without any crashes caused by the maps.  All scripts, missing models, and level transitions were fixed. No unnessecary changes were made so it is as original as possible.  All maps have proper working cubemaps, autosaves and playerstarts.

Video Demonstration

Credits:
XJR9000 - Fixing all of the maps excluding the prison chapter
Витой - Fixing the maps d2_prison_01 - d2_prison_06, d3_c17_07 (bridge scene), and d3_c17_14 (working strider) and for making the custom d1_town_04 scripts/scenes and implementing the church cart scene at the end of d1_town_04 on the custom map.
Maelstrom - Fixing d2_prison_07

Download
Отредактировано: 20 Ноя 2018, 21:47:45 от XJR9000
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
does this require any patches on anon-hl2, or works directly with original anon-hl2?
  • Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I really wonder why you could drive under the citadel.
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
does this require any patches on anon-hl2, or works directly with original anon-hl2?
It's best to play this fix with Mega Patch and LeakNet installed. Didn't test it on original anon though.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Have you been able to find out what causes that annoying Geiger Counter noise heard in some of the maps?
    • Просмотр профиля
The only time I have experienced that is loading a map after finishing the training room.  I believe it is a bug of the leaked code.

Temp_Acount21

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Constant crashes on changemaps. Im using the mega build with LeakNET patch installed. also keeps crashing on d1_canals_02.

[TEXT_GOES_HERE]
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Constant crashes on changemaps. Im using the mega build with LeakNET patch installed. also keeps crashing on d1_canals_02.

"You should also expect frequent game crashes. Unfortunately, the beta's engine, even patched with LeakNet, is very unstable.
Here are some of the common causes of a crash:
-Attempting to change level after being grappled by a barnacle
-Saving your game on a level containing a 'phys_' entity."

- Vitoi
Don't like HL2 beta actually. But the visualization is pretty cool tho.

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
There Are many Things About this Pack That we Would All Like to talk About So why Not? :)

Where's The Instructions For This Pack?
Can someone please help me, because i don't know how to play this mappack so someone please help me :( :( :(

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hey, Can you please add installation instructions to this because i don't know how to do it.
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Did you have a MegaBuild?

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
No.

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
No.

Then I would suggest you to download it. It's the best and [almost] up-to date version of the beta with all of the fixes and a few of the Mappacks pre-installed.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.

Samodr0

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
My Computer Can't Load it. :(
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
My Computer Can't Load it. :(
Why? Did you follow the instructions?