Recently, an update came out for the first chapter of Dark Interval - a global mod for Half-Life 2, based on Valve's early concepts.
While the second chapter is still in development, developers released a patch 1.2 for the first chapter. It addresses many major issues and it expands on the first chapters of the mod - the intro, the city levels, the lab, everything from the 2017 release.
- every Part 1 map went through bug fixing, scene enhancements, upgrades in performance, lighting and sound work;
- brand new custom scenes with voice acting and re-recorded VA for O’Dell and the vortigaunts;
- expanded shader effects, including parallax-corrected cubemaps and flowmap water technique;
- new main menu and interface changes;
- no more fade-to-black transitions on any of the levels.
You can read more about what's changed in this article
Download the update from our site
, or from mod's moddb page