Half-Life 2: Episode Four - general thread

Evan

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Backed up the video just in case anything ever happens to it, copyright or whatnot.
Im not going to post it anywhere unless the actual video gets taken down, Im only keeping a copy as an archive in the said case of the video being removed from youtube for any reason.

Looking at the video at around 48:48
The absorption meter drops looking closer the player shoots a ball of energy from the "plasma gun"
and electricity shocks everything in the room as the absorption meter goes down, when it hits 0 the player starts taking electric damage, so the answer to "what does the absorption meter do?" Its how long you can go before you take electricity damage.
Отредактировано: 26 Мая 2020, 21:51:20 от Evan
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru

A compilation of all gameplay videos from Noclip's documentary.

Also, fan fact: the reason why Father Grigori sounds so much like those temp sounds in HL2 beta is because the one who provided temp voice for him in RtR was Marc Laidlaw as well.
https://twitter.com/matttwood/status/1265524289127829504
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Is the hallway at 4:20 the same hallway as 5:51?

EverCafe44

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I just watched the compilation you guys made and I really wish we got to see this. There were so many cut weapons that we never got to see! Some we don't have any images of (showing concept art or its models), yet at least.

In my opinion my two favorite cut unknown guns was the unknown car engine gun at 7:02. Its never shown what the gun would do but my guess is it was probably a flame thrower.

My other favorite one was the nail like gun which could also make those nails electric!

I do wish we had images and were told what each of these guns would do! However only a couple like the car engine gun may be unknown for a very long time!
Hello this is EveryCafe and I love the Combine Guard. He is probably the strongest Synth Valve every though of.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I just watched the compilation you guys made and I really wish we got to see this. There were so many cut weapons that we never got to see! Some we don't have any images of (showing concept art or its models), yet at least.

In my opinion my two favorite cut unknown guns was the unknown car engine gun at 7:02. Its never shown what the gun would do but my guess is it was probably a flame thrower.

My other favorite one was the nail like gun which could also make those nails electric!

I do wish we had images and were told what each of these guns would do! However only a couple like the car engine gun may be unknown for a very long time!
You mean the leafblower?

EverCafe44

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля

You mean the leafblower?

Wait. Is it actually the Leaf Blower? I can't tell.
Hello this is EveryCafe and I love the Combine Guard. He is probably the strongest Synth Valve every though of.

rataj

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Someone should steal that from servers! Time for a Gembe 2.0^^
~ Rex, Familia et Ultio ~

Wolfcl0ck

• Просмотр профиля
    • My Portfolio
Since we're doing a general thread on this stuff, here's some model recreations I've done.
Click to go to my Youtube Channel
My portfolio
My Gamebanana
My Lambdagen

consul.lol

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
why are zombies lacking headcrabs?

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля

Basically, in Ep 4 Father Grigori was trying to make a serum that would prevent him from becoming a headcrab zombie. The serum was based mainly on headcrab blood. Of course he wouldn't test the prototypes of the serum on himself so he used some corpses/people from a near by hospital. Since the prototypes of the serum were faulty, it created headcrabless zombies. That's the explanation, or atleast a very simplified one.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.

EverCafe44

• Good Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля

Basically, in Ep 4 Father Grigori was trying to make a serum that would prevent him from becoming a headcrab zombie. The serum was based mainly on headcrab blood. Of course he wouldn't test the prototypes of the serum on himself so he used some corpses/people from a near by hospital. Since the prototypes of the serum were faulty, it created headcrabless zombies. That's the explanation, or atleast a very simplified one.

Wasn't there supposedly going to be some Combine Troops in Episode Four? If so I wonder what type of units.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
New gameplay footage was released by Noclip earlier today!
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

hl2 combine beta

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • www.youtube.com
Bro the pistol texture
This signature is made in china