2022-2023 Valve repo leaks

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Some more stuff got released it seems. Dieyoubloodsucker.wav shared them on Lambda Generation.
https://community.lambdageneration.com/half-life/post/chldvc3c#comments

Do we have access to these models? Or are the screenshots all we've got?
Why don't you just join VCC and ask people there? That's where this new content first appeared and it's already been examined so I guess you can find more answers there.
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
So here's full list of images provided by PelPix and descriptions of them:

Concept art

Combine Guard

Antlion Birther (according to the description it was supposed to be something like Gonarch, but antlions instead of headcrabs)

Models

Older physgun model (approximately from 2000)
Image Image

Rollergrub

Combine ASSassin  ^_^
Image Image Image
including darker version

Early mesh of the Breeder (Alien Assassin)

A silhouette of Antlion King model

Eli_podbody.mdl - According to the description it was a model of Eli for Nova Prospect control room scene. There're still hints of it in a .vcd scene file:
Spoiler
[свернуть]

Another shot of the cat model that was shown earlier. Its purpose is unknown, I have no idea why some people claim it's an early Dog (lol!)

Earlier physgun model

Late 2003 woman citizen

I guess it's 2002 Combine Soldier head

2001 Trench metrocop head mesh on 2002 model

2002 Alyx with differences on hand UVs

Early 2003 jeep model
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
The images you provided are broken on my end.
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
The images you provided are broken on my end.
Alright, they should work now. I uploaded them on our website and provided some descriptions.
I renamed this thread because it's not just about physcannon model now.
And here's a link to an archive with recent stuff from PelPix (A-Shift provided it in our VK group)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVtRMHIjPrXRZ7tgD2S-UWo5Qs5rbfyb/view
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Thank you so much!
How many of these assets do we actually have the models and textures for, rather than just screenshots?
Отредактировано: 26 Сен 2022, 23:53:07 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Hey, so apparently some more beta models were released recently. Some examples I believe are the orange collar citizen, E3 2002 citizen, a female 2003 citizen, and the Eli pod model. I'm interested to know what other stuff got released again, if anything aside from what I listed.
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Hey, so apparently some more beta models were released recently.
Yeah, so here's what I have found - 2 archives and info provided in one of them. Maybe someone who is a member of VCC or VNN discord servers can add more info:

Eli_podbody.mdl got released. I only have found an archive with model sources, no compiled model.
LINK

A pretty big (279 mb) archive of mostly model sources (plus couple of texture .psd files).
LINK

Here's full readme provided with it
[свернуть]

FatmanX3

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Damn, this is really cool that still new-old leaks are happening. Cant wait until someone finds more!  :)
Kõige kuumem mees siinpool Euroopat.
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Turns out wolfcl0ck had compiled Eli_podbody.mdl as a replacement of default Eli model and released it on gamebana:
https://gamebanana.com/mods/408599

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I don't really see why Valve cut the Eli pod model. Makes more sense lore-wise when they have Eli imprisoned and are most likely preparing resistance members to be transformed into Stalkers. Either it's because this model looks kind of shitty, or they didn't want to portray the face model nude.
Отредактировано: 01 Ноя 2022, 17:38:58 от Bruner
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Dhabih Eng had confirmed in his Twitter that the Combine Guard concept art is his work:
https://twitter.com/dhabiheng/status/1587615995224473602

Wolfcl0ck

• Просмотр профиля
    • My Portfolio
Turns out wolfcl0ck had compiled Eli_podbody.mdl as a replacement of default Eli model and released it on gamebana:
https://gamebanana.com/mods/408599

Hope ya like it!

Also to clarify about those pictures. They were from Pelpix, yes, but they were not "provided" by her. See she sent them privately to either Vance or Liblung under the assumption that they wouldn't redistribute them. Obviously, they did, and she has since deleted her Discord as a result.
Click to go to my Youtube Channel
My portfolio
My Gamebanana
My Lambdagen
  • True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
I guess the screenshot of the 2002 Combine soldier confirms that those "fake" textures from I think somewhere around 2020 are in fact real. Should've been obvious anyway, Wolfcl0ck highlighted very tiny but far from insignificant details on the helmet texture and hydra screenshots a while ago.
Отредактировано: 03 Ноя 2022, 16:19:27 от Bruner
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
    • Просмотр профиля
Except it turned out that UVs on soldier helmet were mirrored, so it was wrong side of the head in the first place.
And no, it turned out that skin used a few legit pieces, but the rest was recreated with inaccuracies.

Cvoxalury

• Просмотр профиля
They just can't give it a rest with the recreated soldier, huh.