ALL HELNA MOSSMANS VOICELINES FOUND!!! *Insane Discovery*

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
When i was looking through the half life 2 beta files, i found voicelines of Helena Mossman. Here is the link to the audio files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tcFYbRaMff-PPR37Kl4oFshMAGqT-M--?usp=sharing

I Hope everyone sees this because this is a crazy discovery, and Radiation Hazard Should see this too!  !amazed

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
When i was looking through the half life 2 beta files, i found voicelines of Helena Mossman. Here is the link to the audio files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tcFYbRaMff-PPR37Kl4oFshMAGqT-M--?usp=sharing

I Hope everyone sees this because this is a crazy discovery, and Radiation Hazard Should see this too!  !amazed
Um... Sorry buddy, but we already knew about those for years. It's nothing new. Витой (Vitoy) even included them in the City 17 mod.
Sorry to break your hopes and dreams with this discovery but I'm just letting you know.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Yes but there was just 2 voicelines left in the public, Right? Well you should still check this file out.  :)

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Yes but there was just 2 voicelines left in the public, Right? Well you should still check this file out.  :)
Please don't get your hopes up. I've checked the drive and those are the same exact files we've had since the 2003 leak. There's nothing new in there and honestly I doubt we'll get anything else HL2 Beta related ever again since the last repo leak.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
 !cry Okay, but one day i might find more of the consuls voicelines  !amazed
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Sorry to burst your bubble again but all of these lines are already known about.
That guy recreating Ravenholm.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Okay that is pretty true but there are more people that dont know about this okay  :)

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Next time, you should check to see if the stuff you've supposedly found has already been documented.
Because... it definitely has. The initial leak happened nearly 20 years ago, and all the files from said leak have been available to download on this site for a long time.

It has been more than enough time for hardcore Half-Life fans to search through it all.
Отредактировано: 20 Янв 2023, 00:10:45 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Sorry, its because i did not know that the voices were already documented. One day i might find more voicelines from the consul

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
One day i might find more voicelines from the consul
These are all the consul voice lines present in the leak.
https://combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Breencast/Quotes#Half-Life_2_leak
Отредактировано: 20 Янв 2023, 06:43:40 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯