NEW PROJECT IM WORKING ON :)

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
 I Know that no one asked for this project and no this is not another fake never seen before B.S but this project im working on is a compilation of Valve Photos and videos and Audio. including games such as Portal, Half Life, Half Life 2, E3 2004, and More. and here is the link to my project and im giving this project some early access to yall guys and yes it will contain content that might been seen by people on the internet for a long time but im just making this Compilation in order for yall guys to see the photos and videos and hear the audio files for yourself. And there will be not much content cause im giving yall guys early access to this Compilation. And also im sorry that i did those fake never seen before audio files, ive started realizing what i did and thats what made me apologize to the community.  :(

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OI4JjvU4ai3Qk5KBDm87lUo03V6sZwbW?usp=share_link
Отредактировано: 04 Мар 2023, 23:55:41 от wingster3

bruno

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
This already exists, and it's called Valve Archive.

You're admitting things and trying to redeem yourself at least but looking at this, just... I'm not even gonna say it. I don't know. You do you.
𝕸𝖔𝖟̇𝖊 𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖊̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖟𝖈𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖜𝖆 𝖟𝖆𝖏𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖟 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖆̨ 𝖏𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖇𝖓𝖎𝖐𝖔́𝖜?  𝓙𝓮𝓫𝓪ć 𝓟𝓲𝓢! 𝓟𝓞 𝓽𝓮ż 𝓳𝓮𝓫𝓪ć!
🅚🅞🅜🅤🅒🅗🅨 🅓🅞 🅦🅞🅡🅐 🅐 🅦🅞🅡 🅓🅞 🅙🅔🅩🅘🅞🅡🅐
My ModDB
Also my YouTube (I don't really post often)
@brunototal
Oh, and join the HL2 Beta Discord too I guess.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
At least i apologized. and also this is why l like you bruno, its because your a expert of the half life 2 beta and your so smart and i like your profile picture it looks cool  B-)  !amazed