Town mod

• Просмотр профиля
The main goal of this mod is to gather the most interesting ideas from the development of the Ravenholm chapter and bring them to a quality state.

After spending many hours studying map sources and sketches from 2002-2003, I found that the old town had a well-designed infrastructure with a railroad, power plant,
a mining cave system with digging machine, material transportation system, warehouse, a residential part with a large church and more. The player's path was much more interesting, more traps were planned.

Much of this has been radically simplified or removed in the release. These ideas were separate fragments among the many unfinished prototypes and test maps.

I put these disparate ideas together, refined and polished them to make a complete chapter with its own unique gameplay and mechanics.

Gallery of screenshots

Download

FEATURES
[свернуть]

IMPORTANT
[свернуть]

CREDITS
[свернуть]
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
The maps are very cool! But leak engine jank is a bit irratating :\
Is there a chance of it being ported to Coterminus?
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Is there a chance of it being ported to Coterminus?
Alfeos said in youtube comments he was planning to port it into Coterminus, so yes

Cvoxalury

• Просмотр профиля
I actually already started porting it and I'm done with most of it (the last map left and some technical details), so if Alfeos is okay with it, it's probably worth waiting for mine.
    • Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Alfeos and Cvoxalury have ported this mod for Coterminus. In order to play it you will need to download it unpack the archive into Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\Coterminus\custom folder.

The Renegadist

• Просмотр профиля
This is probably the coolest mod since sliced bread, I'm gonna have to check it out alongside Borealis mod.