Left 4 Dead 2 new update!

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля

https://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=64861
What do you think about that? To be honest, I'm surprised that they chose L4D2 instead TF2. Like, TF2 has a lot of problems that need to be fixed. Maybe they still decided to make a L4D3 or other L4D game? Or is it competition with Back 4 Blood?
Отредактировано: 27 Авг 2020, 23:42:40 от PrisenShift
Don't like HL2 beta actually. But the visualization is pretty cool tho.

rottenalp

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
It's neither. The update is made by the community, and those community figures somehow managed to convince Valve to make it into an actual update.
The long-awaited sequel to Helf-Lyfe, featuring characters such as :
General Vaunt, Elly Meinwell, Alex with his pet Sketch, Mrs. Odellia - operator of the luxury-liner known as Hyperborea

Avro_

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
It's neither. The update is made by the community, and those community figures somehow managed to convince Valve to make it into an actual update.

so isn't this an official update then? for me at least if Valve tells my l4d workshop addon it's going to be put on an official map or game, it's deemed official for me, but not created by Valve itself I don't understand why you disagree it is a clear sign that Valve sees l4d as a potential next game. 

VXP

• Просмотр профиля
    • LeakNet
Many maps that came with TF2, CS:GO - they haven't been created by Valve. I can't see any reason why those maps should not be called "official"