Is the hl2 beta leaked code going to be added to the download section?

• Antlion Grub
I really wanted to play around with it but after the site redesign its not currently in the downloads tab.
Will it be added soon?
    • hl2-beta.ru
I really wanted to play around with it but after the site redesign its not currently in the downloads tab.
Will it be added soon?
Valvearchive had problems with Valve because of it recently, that resulted in their closure. We decided not to press our luck and deleted it.
  • True Citizen
I Actually still have it on my PC, so if anybody needs it you can ask me for it!

Bugnotnot

• Citizen
The leaked half life 2 code is pratically the same as source 2003 and valve dosen't like people leaking it for some reason.

Dredilefan4489

• True Citizen
    • My website
I Actually still have it on my PC, so if anybody needs it you can ask me for it!
can i have a copy of it?
The Stars are among us.

Mrdzone

• Citizen
It would be nice to see what people can make with it. EG, Standalone games and stuff like that.
About 99% of the doughnuts in this vicinity have been eaten.

VXP

• LeakNet
It would be nice to see what people can make with it. EG, Standalone games and stuff like that.
Note you cannot make commercial products with HL2 leaked source code. BTW, you can download it easily on Internet

Dredilefan4489

• True Citizen
    • My website
Note you cannot make commercial products with HL2 leaked source code. BTW, you can download it easily on Internet
            i look everywhere on the 'net but its all old 2003 news reports
The Stars are among us.