2022-2023 Valve repo leaks

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
What's up with the absurd amount of cars from Half-Life 2 in the first image? lol.
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
Garjulio has anonymously leaked most HL2 beta/retail model and texture sources in their possession:
DOWNLOAD - PART 1
DOWNLOAD - PART 2
Speaking of HL2, we now have uncompressed Citizen 17 textures thanks to The One Epicplayer:
DOWNLOAD
Отредактировано: 05 Янв 2023, 02:56:07 от The Real Soldier
Social Media: Discord Steam YouTube

Gurluas

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Yeah this is some big shit. There's SO much stuff here! One example is all the stuff needed to get the Combine Guard working. Gibs and phys animations, etc.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Pelpix has anonymously leaked most HL2 beta/retail model and texture sources in her possession:

These new repo material and model sources are unlikely to be from Pel, she regrets releasing stuff earlier in the year (Rollergrub, Physgun)
Отредактировано: 01 Янв 2023, 20:00:56 от Chocofrolik
That guy recreating Ravenholm.

thecrafter354

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Yeah this is some big shit. There's SO much stuff here! One example is all the stuff needed to get the Combine Guard working. Gibs and phys animations, etc.

I agree! What we have of the Combine Guard is a little limited, so here's to hoping people eventually add more to it!
Crafter

Wolfcl0ck

• Просмотр профиля
    • My Portfolio
Pelpix has anonymously leaked most HL2 beta/retail model and texture sources in her possession:
DOWNLOAD - PART 1
DOWNLOAD - PART 2
Speaking of HL2, we now have uncompressed Citizen 17 textures thanks to The One Epicplayer:
DOWNLOAD

It ain't pelpix. It's AMT, under one of his many usernames. Pelpix wants nothing to do with HL2 anymore.
Click to go to my Youtube Channel
My portfolio
My Gamebanana
My Lambdagen

Paynamia

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Linktree
A pretty big (279 mb) archive of mostly model sources (plus couple of texture .psd files).
LINK

The uploader deleted this file. It can still be downloaded with something like JDownloader right now, but it'll be totally gone soon.
Отредактировано: 03 Янв 2023, 02:25:16 от Paynamia

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
A pretty big (279 mb) archive of mostly model sources (plus couple of texture .psd files).
LINK

The uploader deleted this file. It can still be downloaded with something like JDownloader right now, but it'll be totally gone soon.

A new mirror of gotdam.rar was posted today: DOWNLOAD
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
One of the New Year's Leaks contained is the new set of Crab Synth Animations

These Include: Preparing to fire like Hunter's Preparing to fire animation, 2 Melee Animations, YEET Animation, Charge like Antlion Guard Animation.

Also some of the animations made some of Crab Synth's Body Parts super jiggly
Well Well, Isn't this just like old times?
    • Просмотр профиля
Fixed Combine Guard for Leaknet (I've used leaked model sources). Now he can be killed with physical props, destroying parts of the armor. As originally intended. 

• Просмотр профиля
    • hl2-beta.ru
Fixed Combine Guard for Leaknet (I've used leaked model sources). Now he can be killed with physical props, destroying parts of the armor. As originally intended. 
Very nice!
Can't believe all this time we had the model with missing animations and bodygroups. Also the best map to test this in game is cguard1 from 2001-2002 mappack.

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
Last year on New Year's Eve, The One Epicplayer was originally going to leak some models when the major incident, as most of you know, happened on January 1st of this year. Here's what got released yesterday:

Half-Life: Further Data - Cut "Rat Fink" Source Playermodel
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 1 - Gus Source Textures
DOWNLOAD

Team Fortress 2 - Cut Mecha Level 4 Sentry Source Model
DOWNLOAD

Team Fortress 2 - Cut Female Soldier Source Model
DOWNLOAD

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
Garjulio has released more HL2 beta/retail models and texture sources here as it keeps on updating:
DOWNLOAD
Отредактировано: 07 Янв 2023, 21:02:13 от The Real Soldier

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
By "texture sources" do you mean like the Photoshop files, or the original photographs used for the textures?
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
By "texture sources" do you mean like the Photoshop files, or the original photographs used for the textures?
Some folders contain files in PSD format and original photographs, but most files are much higher-quality textures in TGA format.
Отредактировано: 05 Янв 2023, 04:16:22 от The Real Soldier