2022-2023 Valve repo leaks

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Don't like HL2 beta actually. But the visualization is pretty cool tho.

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
Ladies and gentlemen, we have been having a feast since last night of these major leaks from Leakerwanderer:

Counter-Strike: Source Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Day of Defeat: Source Map VMFs, Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 2: Episode One Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 2: Episode Two Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

Half-Life 2: Multiplayer Map VMFS, Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD

More Half-Life 2 Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - HD TEXTURES

Portal Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - GLADOS DISC BROKEN SOURCE TEXTURE
DOWNLOAD - CHELL BODY SOURCE TEXTURE

Team Fortress 2 Map VMFS, Material + Model Sources
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD - CLASS SOURCE TEXTURES
DOWNLOAD - MAP VMFS
Отредактировано: 12 Янв 2023, 23:21:39 от The Real Soldier
Social Media: Discord Steam YouTube

thecrafter354

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
We eatin' damn good after this leak. Still shocked we can manage to squeeze as much stuff as possible outta Valve repositories.
Crafter

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Can someone check the Episode 1 repo to see if it contains those early renditions of the Combine Shotgunner Soldier and the van used to enter the Citadel?
EDIT: Nevermind, apparently they're not.
Отредактировано: 13 Янв 2023, 03:14:17 от Bruner
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
🔸𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗗𝗔 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 @Bruner
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
There are some images from early 'nova prospekt' portal. (maybe you've seen them already, idk)
Отредактировано: 13 Янв 2023, 07:21:38 от half-gamer
Я ожил)

thecrafter354

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So, looking through the episodic archive, I'm not sure if it's of any importance, but I found something titled 'combineburn001a.txt', in the materialsrc/overlays folder.

No .tga though for it.

Anyone know what this is?

Also found 3 folders for the Hydra and it's variants in the HL2 archive, alongside Air Exchange related environment maps.
Отредактировано: 13 Янв 2023, 15:52:05 от thecrafter354
Crafter

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So, looking through the episodic archive, I'm not sure if it's of any importance, but I found something titled 'combineburn001a.txt', in the materialsrc/overlays folder.
Maybe a charred corpse variant of the Combine Soldier?
Заранее извините за мой ломаный русский. Мне приходится полагаться на Google Translate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

thecrafter354

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Maybe a charred corpse variant of the Combine Soldier?

That could be a fair assumption, hope we can figure out what it is in the future.
Crafter
  • Antlion Grub
    • Просмотр профиля
    • YouTube
The entire repository of Half-Life: Source was released by eymane containing the full: mapsrc, materialsrc, and modelsrc.
DOWNLOAD

Ded.

Spoiler
[свернуть]
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Has anyone else seen those "Hydra Combine Soldier" textures in the leak? those textures showed up alongside a recreation of the sky_c17_04 skybox but with pink crosses on in both the new years leak and the recent leak that happened with TF2 and other games.

Bruner

• True Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
So a Hell of a lot of psd files for various Team Fortress 2 textures are in this recent leak, and I assume the same can be said for Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source. If that's the case, does anybody know if any original reference photos/source images are present in the psd files of various prop textures, or for any facemaps?

That would be super cool to see.
🔸𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 @DaRealBruner
🔸𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 Bruner#1756

The Real Soldier

• Просмотр профиля
The entire repository of Half-Life: Source was released by eymane containing the full: mapsrc, materialsrc, and modelsrc.
DOWNLOAD
Ded.
A new download link is available, thanks to Liblung mirroring it.
Social Media: Discord Steam YouTube
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
A new download link is available, thanks to Liblung mirroring it.

May I see it?

Paynamia

• Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Linktree

No .tga though for it.

Anyone know what this is?

Based on the path, I'd say it's most likely a burn decal specifically meant for combine areas. Probably scrapped in favor of reusing the generic ones.

On other topics, some nice beta textures in those TF2 PSDs. Nothing for the Engineer, Sniper, Spy or Demoman, though. Sad.
  • Citizen
    • Просмотр профиля
Did some one found the beta Ak 47 and desert eagle models from E3 in the counter strike source repository?